Hey guys! Today I'm going to give you some ideas for how to organize and decorate parts of your room (or house) for under $5!
Pictures will be below
1. Glass Bowls. You can get them from the dollar store or a thrift store of even lying around home (make sure they aren't the super nice kind though). Fill them with anything from your bracelets to small gems (The kind from museums)
2. Wicker Shelfs. Again you can find these at a thrift or maybe dollar store. I got mine at a garage sale for 50 cents! Use these to store lotions or perfumes.
3. Felt Tie and Belt holders. You can get these at Target or Walmart, $4 for a pack of 2. I use one to store my headbands and wider arm bands and the other to store my wristlets and lanyards.
4. Cardboard Box. You can get these anywhere. I found mine in the Garage. Just cut out one of the flat sides and paint it or cover it in any color/pattern you want, then stick tacks in it and use it to store your necklaces.
Also with these boxes, cover them in an old shopping bag to make it look nicer and use it to organize your above closet space.
5. Wooden Hangers. You need the type that have the rod on the bottom for holding pants (The old fashioned/fancy kind). Then you can use this to store belts!
6. Cap Holder. From Walmart its $4 and you can use it to hang your purses on the back of your closet door!
7. Jewelry/Charm Holder. Use an arts and crafts bead storage box (The ones with many compartments) and put your jewelry charms into them.
Okay! That's all I got for now, but leave a comment on how you store your things and your thoughts.